New Updates from Empower Federal Credit Union:
Our lobbies are open again on Saturday’s from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Check out our website for the most up to date information on branch locations)
We have some new services we are now offering with our online banking that you will want to check out. Note: Spotlight Spring 2021 Email Version
- My Credit Score – Instant access to your credit score, credit report, & credit monitoring.(FICO credit score sheet
- Zelle – a fast and easy way to send money right from your Empower mobile app to family and friends in minutes.
- Financial Wellness Widget -automatically categorizes your transactions allowing you to stay on top of your spending and budget. (Financial Wellness_Final
- Account Aggregation – view all your accounts with other Financial Institutions in one place through your online banking.
Empower Mortgage Products and 2021 Homebuyers Dream Program
- A grant of up to $9,500 offered to qualified first time homebuyers towards down payment and/or closing costs. (Savvy Money-My Credit_email
- In addition to the Home Dream Program, Empower has additional mortgage options – be sure to check out our website at www.empowerfcu.com and our Mortgage Tools for tips.
Do you know what makes up your CREDIT SCORE? Check out the attached FICO Credit Score Sheet.
- Would you like to get our Mastercard Credit Card that earns rewards?
- Would you like to do some home improvements to your current home this summer?
- Would you like to purchase a new car or refinance your current loan?
- Would you like to talk to a financial counselor about setting up a budget or consolidating some debt?
If you would like any of the above products and services, please give me, Julie Murad-Caruso a call at 315.728.3521 or email me at email@example.com, and I will be happy to assist you with your request.
Empower Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution that provides savings, loans, and other financial products to members in Central New York, and in eight counties throughout New York State. As a credit union, Empower is a financial cooperative and is not-for-profit.
Our philosophy is to strive towards building a relationship with each individual member and creating a lifelong financial partnership. Whether a member walks through the door of one of our many branch locations, visits us online, or calls us on the phone – We remember every member has a story and every story is unique. We understand this and make it personal.
We are out in the community serving our members and member companies that offer credit union membership to their employees as a part of their benefits package. We volunteer, make donations, and sponsor events throughout the areas that we serve. Empower is proud to be among the top large employers in the state, according to the New York State Society for Human Resource Management’s (NYS-SHRM) annual Best Companies to Work for in New York State awards program.
When interacting with our professional and friendly staff, members are treated as individuals and we recognize they are more than a credit score. We seek to identify each individual’s financial goals and work to assist in the achievement of their objectives by offering the products/services that best suit their needs.
Membership Level: Business Membership